New Yorker notices civil forfeiture problem
- Teen Sexting, Youthful Mistake or Felony?
- Federal "protection" of American poker players turning into confiscation
- Gibson Guitars settles
- Manhattan Institute Event: Overcriminalizing the Empire State?
- Arbitrary campaign finance prosecution department
- Around the web, April 11
- Around the web, December 15
- "As Federal Crime List Grows, Threshold of Guilt Declines"
- Around the web, September 2
- On the radio
- Around the web, August 22
- More on Congressional attempts to reverse Skilling v. US
- Around the web, June 27
- Facilitated communication and the Wendrow case
Center for Legal Policy at the