New Podcast: Early tracking of shareholder activism in 2013
- New Finding: Union funds pushing companies to separate chairman and CEO roles
- New Report: Political Spending, Say on Pay, and Other Key Issues to Watch in the 2013 Proxy Season
- Bloomberg TV covers shareholder activism
- Public Citizen and social investors peddling falsehoods
- New Podcast: What's wrong with Dodd-Frank?
- David Larcker on union activism
- LRANY on New York Trial Lawyers Association political spending
- Copland on magnet courts
- The Philadelphia Story
- New Podcast: Proxy Monitor 2012
- "Politicized Proxy Advisers vs. Individual Investors"
- Shareholder activism: James Copland on 'This Week in the Boardroom'
- CLP Director James Copland in the Washington Examiner
- Labor unions spend four times as much as previously thought on politics
Center for Legal Policy at the