Jim Copland, director of Manhattan Institute's Center for Legal Policy, discusses shareholder activism with Pimm Fox on Bloomberg Television.
Bloomberg TV covers shareholder activism
- Activism at Sharehold Expense
- New Column by Walter Olson: SEC Unveils Expensive Rule on CEO Pay Ratio
- New Proxy Monitor Report/Lucian Bebchuk Responds to Wachtell Lipton on Hedge Fund Activism.
- Re-Publication of 2013 Proxy Season Review
- Comp-trolling for Power
- Public pensions' proxy adventures
- Proxy Monitor Finding 2: Dimon vote looms
- NY Times piece on SEC political spending rulemaking petition
- New Podcast: Early tracking of shareholder activism in 2013
- New Finding: Union funds pushing companies to separate chairman and CEO roles
- New Report: Political Spending, Say on Pay, and Other Key Issues to Watch in the 2013 Proxy Season
- Public Citizen and social investors peddling falsehoods
- David Larcker on union activism
- New Podcast: Proxy Monitor 2012