Jim Copland, director of Manhattan Institute's Center for Legal Policy, discusses shareholder activism with Pimm Fox on Bloomberg Television.
Bloomberg TV covers shareholder activism
- Public Citizen and social investors peddling falsehoods
- David Larcker on union activism
- New Podcast: Proxy Monitor 2012
- "Politicized Proxy Advisers vs. Individual Investors"
- Shareholder activism: James Copland on 'This Week in the Boardroom'
- CLP Director James Copland in the Washington Examiner
- New Podcast: Season-end report for the 2012 proxy season
- The increasing influence of activist shareholders
- Dodd-Frank: From "Say on Pay" to "Internal Pay Equity"
- Manhattan Institute releases its Season-End Report for the 2012 Proxy Season
- On that other Supreme Court decision this week (concerning corporate political speech)
- James Copland: Don't believe the hype about corporate political spending
- U.K. Parliament expected to adopt binding 'say on pay' votes
- The underreported cost of proxy battles
Center for Legal Policy at the