Among other insights, he notes that Canada's medical malpractice regime costs ten percent of ours, with the same level of performance. What does the other 90% get us other than a wealth transfer from doctors and patients to lawyers? [Kirkendall]
Epstein on providing for the poor
- No relationship between million-dollar-plus medmal payouts and prior record
- What the Gosnell case tells us about medical malpractice efficacy
- Suing doctors and drug companies for addiction to pain medication?
- Breaking: Fifth Circuit upholds Mississippi damages caps
- "Supreme Court case involves medical malpractice awards, Medicaid"
- Richard Epstein: Takings Law, Without a Theory
- Does Fisher matter?
- Richard Epstein: The Supreme Court's tortured takings jurisprudence
- $1M baseball bat verdict overturned in Oklahoma
- Does medical malpractice liability lead to better quality health care?
- Missouri Supreme Court strikes down noneconomic damage caps in med mal cases
- Medical malpractice reform in New Hampshire
- New Podcasts: Reactions to the Obamacare decision
- The implications
Center for Legal Policy at the