In a landmark constitutional decision likely to go to the Supreme Court, the D.C. Circuit in Canning v. NLRB declared President Obama's recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board unconstitutional. Point of Law hosted a discussion on the issue last year. Howard Bashman has a link roundup, and will likely have continuing updates at his blog.
DC Circuit strikes NLRB recess appointments
- Recess Appointments Update
- Pigford makes it into the New York Times
- The Undirected CFPB
- Today's NLRB Decision Casts a Shadow over the CFPB
- NAM, Chamber, challenge Dodd-Frank conflict minerals rule
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau truly independent?
- Lawsuit challenges Dodd-Frank
- Cobell v. Salazar (D.C. Cir. 2012)
- EPA carbon dioxide rules in DC Circuit
- Cobell v. Salazar oral argument in DC Circuit
- Recess appointments debate complete
- Around the web, January 27
- New Featured Discussion: Recess appointments
- Capriccioso on Cobell appeal