POL friend Randy Maniloff interviews Santa Claus[e] about his insurance coverage.
Santa's liability issues
- The case of Katie: Progressive doing unwell in social media
- "Prometheus" and officers' fiduciary duty to shareholders
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Global warming lawsuits and insurance
- And this is why your Michigan auto insurance is so expensive: Boertmann v. Cincinnati Insurance
- Fogel v. Farmers Group: CCAF challenges $90m fee in claims-made settlement
- Update: good result in Howell v. Hamilton Meats & Provisions
- Insurers and Toyota sudden acceleration
- Gameshow justice: Godwin v. Electrolux Home Prods.
- Kabateck Brown Kellner discovers the flaw of cy pres
- Anti-reform measure in North Carolina
- SNL parody of coupon settlements and attorney advertising
- Around the web, February 10
- Around the web, February 1