The Philadelphia Story
- Shareholder activism: James Copland on 'This Week in the Boardroom'
- HRT punitive damages before Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- ILR survey of state litigation environments
- Cert grant in The Standard Fire Insurance Co. v. Knowles
- CLP Director James Copland in the Washington Examiner
- Lawyers and law firms contribute heavily to the presidential campaign
- New Podcast: Season-end report for the 2012 proxy season
- Some Supreme Court roundups
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court delivers significant asbestos ruling
- On that other Supreme Court decision this week (concerning corporate political speech)
- $48 million jackpot justice asbestos award for 86-year-old
- James Copland: Don't believe the hype about corporate political spending
- James Copland on overcriminalization: NY prosecutors have too much power
- "The Trial Lawyer Paycheck Act"
Center for Legal Policy at the