The Philadelphia Story
- New Video: Manhattan Institute Event on Class Action Lawsuits
- New Podcast: Discussing arbitrary licensing laws
- Joe Nocera nails it
- New Podcast: Early tracking of shareholder activism in 2013
- What the Gosnell case tells us about medical malpractice efficacy
- Standard Fire v. Knowles
- New Report: Political Spending, Say on Pay, and Other Key Issues to Watch in the 2013 Proxy Season
- Accutane recusal motion update
- New Podcast: What's wrong with Dodd-Frank?
- More on Higbee recusal motion in Accutane litigation
- LRANY on New York Trial Lawyers Association political spending
- Copland on magnet courts
- Shareholder activism: James Copland on 'This Week in the Boardroom'
- HRT punitive damages before Pennsylvania Supreme Court
Center for Legal Policy at the