Proposed civil justice reform in Canada
- The problem of the special master
- Around the web, January 27
- Madison County's controversial asbestos litigation system under fire yet again
- "Something intrinsically unusual is occurring in Philadelphia"
- How discovery rules enrich the legal profession at the expense of the social good
- In Texas, it's not 'loser pays,' but it's still pretty good
- Texas loser pays?
- "The Costs of Heightened Pleading"
- Madison County asbestos
- The civil litigation death penalty
- Age rating in auto insurance
- Illinois Supreme Court lowers appeal bond requirement
Center for Legal Policy at the