It's frustrating that in all the media fact-check frenzy, no one ever calls out claims that the Lilly Ledbetter Act, which does nothing but transfer wealth from working-class employees to wealthy attorneys, has done anything for women other than increase their unemployment rate. Hans Bader further points out that Ledbetter herself has nothing to complain about other than her lawyers' performance.
- The Boston bombers and our immigration sieve
- Chevron-Ecuador and Steven Donziger update
- Again with the myth of the "pro-business" court
- What media bias? National Magazine Award division
- Mac Donald on stop-and-frisk trial
- Ezra Klein unfair to Scalia
- Election aftermath
- One more note on the election
- My election prediction
- 2012 election: why Nate Silver and FiveThirtyEight.com might be wrong and Romney might be doing better than Silver thinks
- The libertarian case for Romney
- What the frack?
- Terrance Williams, murderer, in the New York Times
- "They want us to go back to the same old policies that got us into this mess in the first place"