This morning I'm debating Susan Saladoff on WFAE-Charlotte on Charlotte Talks with Mike Collins at 9 am Eastern. Will follow up with links in this post.
Debate with Susan Saladoff on WFAE
- On CBS radio in Philadelphia today
- Speaking of vetting
- Off-topic: vice-presidential vetting
- Important Seventh Circuit ruling against shareholder derivative strike suits
- New Podcast: John Edwards prosecution
- New Featured Discussion:"Class actions: rife with abuse or an important legal safeguard?"
- Behind the paywall
- Talking Freddie Mac on 89.3 KPCC-LA (NPR)
- SOPA protests demonstrate the value of limited-government principles
- CJD still lying about hot coffee
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- Hans Bader on challenging class-action abuses
Center for Legal Policy at the