This morning I'm debating Susan Saladoff on WFAE-Charlotte on Charlotte Talks with Mike Collins at 9 am Eastern. Will follow up with links in this post.
Debate with Susan Saladoff on WFAE
- New Video: Manhattan Institute Event on Class Action Lawsuits
- Two podcasts
- Marek v. Lane & Dry Max Pampers in today's NY Times
- Speaking at 2013 ABA Class Action National Institute
- In Litigation magazine
- Zippers, penis injuries, and McDonald's hot coffee redux
- Richard Epstein and Ted Frank on Comcast v. Behrend
- On WNYC today to discuss line sitters and the Supreme Court
- New Video: Congressional hearing on litigation abuses
- Zippers and McDonald's hot coffee
- American Express v. Italian Colors
- Baby Products press coverage
- New Report - Class Actions, Arbitration, and Consumer Rights: Why Concepcion is a Pro-Consumer Decision
- "Supreme Court case involves medical malpractice awards, Medicaid"