Antitrust and technology in the 1990s
- Kansas Supreme Court attempts to dictate national antitrust policy
- Around the web, April 11
- Regulators at cross-purposes
- Plaintiffs' lawyers protect their cartel by bringing antitrust suit
- Frank v. Fitzpatrick: I get to say "told you so!"
- CCAF Second Circuit brief in Blessing v. Sirius XM Radio, Inc.
- Around the web, December 15
- NBA decertification and antitrust lawsuit
- An employee's revenge
- Jim Hood's coupon settlement
- Around the web, September 2
- Judge Baer approves $0 Sirius XM class action settlement
- Around the web, August 25
- Around the web, August 16
Center for Legal Policy at the