Hollywood was all ready to capitalize on the fracking controversy—until it turned out that most of the sensational anti-fracking claims were based on nonexistent evidence or, worse, entirely faked. Never you mind: just rewrite the script to blame the bogus environmental claims on an oil-industry false flag operation. Larry Ribstein would have had a field day.
What the frack?
- The Boston bombers and our immigration sieve
- Chevron-Ecuador and Steven Donziger update
- Again with the myth of the "pro-business" court
- What media bias? National Magazine Award division
- Mac Donald on stop-and-frisk trial
- Ezra Klein unfair to Scalia
- Ledbetter again
- Terrance Williams, murderer, in the New York Times
- What media bias? Scalia Derangement Syndrome edition
- The ABA Journal's historical revisionism
- NYC lawsuit payouts: $560M in 2011
- Olson on Wal-Mart bribery allegations and the FCPA
- What media bias? - Romney's car elevator
- Around the web, February 21