As California complains about the problems of financing its university system without increased taxes, one has less sympathy when one examines how UCSD is spending lavishly on paper-pushers for its diversity office—far more than it spends on, say, a professor who might actually contribute to education. [Mac Donald @ City Journal]
University of California diversity bureaucracy
- A hidden argument for deregulation
- "Supreme Court case involves medical malpractice awards, Medicaid"
- Annals of meritless cause litigation
- Told you so files: no link between cancer and Ground Zero
- Affirmative Action vs. Equal Protection
- No comment needed
- More on the Daye diversity study
- Bogus "diversity study"
- 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund becoming a slush fund
- The ACA, Intrade, and other tea leaves
- NYC lawsuit payouts: $560M in 2011
- Around the web, April 11
- What media bias? Freddie Mac edition
- "Porsche girl" lawsuit update