Police union abuse
- CLP Director James Copland in the Washington Examiner
- Labor unions spend four times as much as previously thought on politics
- New Podcast: Season-end report for the 2012 proxy season
- Manhattan Institute releases its Season-End Report for the 2012 Proxy Season
- Another big setback for public sector unions
- New Webinar: Shareholder activism concerning corporate spending disclosures
- Proxy Monitor: Potential Influence of ISS over Shareholder Votes
- New Proxy Monitor Report: Will alarming trends in shareholder activism continue in 2012?
- "The Public-Union Albatross"
- Ohio union vote
- "NLRB Postpones Worker-Notification Rule"
- What's in the water in Wisconsin?
- Department of Labor seeks to narrow "advice exception" to disclosure laws
- California SB 469
Center for Legal Policy at the