Harvey Silverglate's Three Felonies A Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent is available for $1.99 on Kindle this month. Read some of our earlier coverage of Silverglate on criminalization: February 2008; June 2010; August 2011.
Overcriminalization sale on Amazon
- Bond v. U.S.
- A Poster Child for Overcriminalization: The History of the Lacey Act
- Opposing FCPA Overcriminalization
- The Detrimental Effects of Extreme Deterrence
- Debate Concludes: The need for a reasonable mistake of law defense
- Reply: Never underestimate a defense lawyer's imagination
- A Debate: The need for a reasonable mistake of law defense
- Follow the debate: Overcriminalization is a problem, but a 'mistake of law defense' is not the right solution
- New Featured Discussion: Reconsidering the 'mistake of law defense' in the battle against overcriminalization
- Teen Sexting, Youthful Mistake or Felony?
- New Podcast: Federal overcriminalization hurts Ohioans
- Illinois, Chicago treats small businesses like they're a problem
- A better solution to prison overcrowding
- Whose Intent is it Anyway? The Case for State Flexibility in Criminal Law
- Recklessly Jailing Bankers