We only have the anonymous narrator's assurance that he wasn't a user and this was the only pill he ever had, but Reason Magazine's tale of the criminal-justice hell and social waste from the resulting arrest and no-contest plea is still a frightening story, and a crying shame.
Single Oxycontin pill = ruined life
- Gibson Guitars settles
- Is This What We Shipped For? US Government's Pursuit of Marine Biologist Nancy Black Continues
- Overcriminalization, the comic
- Gibson Guitar CEO on overcriminalizing businesses
- Local Jurisdictions Make Debtors' Prison Pay, But At What Cost?
- Slap on wrist for videotaped mob beating and robbery of St. Patrick's Day tourist in Baltimore
- Greg Conko: GSK to pay $3 billion; FDA's "debarment trap" strikes again
- If you're looking for another reason to root against the Miami Heat...
- Manhattan Institute Event: Overcriminalizing the Empire State?
- James Copland on overcriminalization: NY prosecutors have too much power
- A 12 Step Program For Overcriminalization
- Hans Bader on double jeopardy safeguards: Blueford v. Arkansas
- New Podcast: John Edwards prosecution
- James Copland: Justice Department may be in the next cubicle
Center for Legal Policy at the