I'll be on 1210 WPHT, CBS Radio Philadelphia, 10:05 am Eastern today, discussing vice-presidential vetting.
On CBS radio in Philadelphia today
- Speaking of vetting
- Off-topic: vice-presidential vetting
- Important Seventh Circuit ruling against shareholder derivative strike suits
- New Podcast: John Edwards prosecution
- New Featured Discussion:"Class actions: rife with abuse or an important legal safeguard?"
- Behind the paywall
- Talking Freddie Mac on 89.3 KPCC-LA (NPR)
- SOPA protests demonstrate the value of limited-government principles
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- Hans Bader on challenging class-action abuses
- Debating attorneys' fees in class actions
- November 23 roundup
Center for Legal Policy at the