- Randy Barnett annotates the Declaration of Independence.
- Walter Olson reminds us of one positive consequence of independence from Britain.
- Federal wildlife officials cancel Oregon fireworks show on grounds that noise will disturb seabirds.
Happy Fourth of July!
- In the Matter of McCutcheon: The Merits of Campaign-Finance "Aggregation"
- Teen Sexting, Youthful Mistake or Felony?
- Ninth Circuit refuses to extend Caronia
- Ahmed v. McDonald's
- More on Caronia
- United States v. Caronia
- Michael Mann sues conservative critics for libel
- The libertarian case for Romney
- "The terrorists' veto"
- Around the web, September 16
- Around the web, September 4
- If you're looking for another reason to root against the Miami Heat...
- Senator McConnell defends the First Amendment
- The unfair attack on ALEC