In an address at AEI, Senator Mitch McConnell defends the First Amendment and warns of those who attack Citizens United with the intent of silencing political opposition.
Senator McConnell defends the First Amendment
- Happy Fourth of July!
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Stolen Valor Act
- On that other Supreme Court decision this week (concerning corporate political speech)
- If you're looking for another reason to root against the Miami Heat...
- James Copland: Don't believe the hype about corporate political spending
- Another big setback for public sector unions
- WSJ cites Proxy Monitor project: 'Shareholders are rejecting efforts to limit political speech'
- Union and activist tactic to supress corporate speech proves ineffective
- The unfair attack on ALEC
- Around the web, March 13
- "Porsche girl" lawsuit update
- Berkeley anti-Israel protest litigation
- Greg Conko discusses the FDA's ban on off-label promotion
- U.S. District Court Judge Blocks Graphic Cigarette Warning Mandate
Center for Legal Policy at the