In an address at AEI, Senator Mitch McConnell defends the First Amendment and warns of those who attack Citizens United with the intent of silencing political opposition.
Senator McConnell defends the First Amendment
- In the Matter of McCutcheon: The Merits of Campaign-Finance "Aggregation"
- Teen Sexting, Youthful Mistake or Felony?
- Ninth Circuit refuses to extend Caronia
- Ahmed v. McDonald's
- Public Citizen and social investors peddling falsehoods
- FDA won't appeal off-label promotion ruling
- Why does FDA keep drugmakers from informing doctors?
- More on Caronia
- United States v. Caronia
- Michael Mann sues conservative critics for libel
- The libertarian case for Romney
- "The terrorists' veto"
- Around the web, September 16
- FDA's "graphic" cigarette warnings struck down
- Around the web, September 4
Center for Legal Policy at the