PPACA still in trouble even if administration wins in SCOTUS
- It's the Spending Clause, stupid!
- Two senses of federalism
- Roberts can be criticized, but he's no Souter
- Writing conservatives out of "mainstream" thought
- The ABA Journal's historical revisionism
- The ACA, Intrade, and other tea leaves
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- New MI report: Epstein and Hyman on PPACA
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- Regulators at cross-purposes
- HR 5
- A new daily read: the Liberty Law Blog
- Supreme Court TV?
Center for Legal Policy at the