In the news, June 1
- Robert F. Booth Trust v. Crowley oral argument
- Cobell v. Salazar (D.C. Cir. 2012)
- Ninth Circuit Limits Reach of Computer Fraud & Abuse Act
- Around the web, May 7
- Evading CAFA's scrutiny of coupons: In re Online DVD Rental
- Cy pres in the appellate courts: In re Lupron and In re Baby Products
- Settlements in Kansas "hot fuel" litigation MDL
- $7M for attorneys, $0.5M for class
- Dewey v. Volkswagen oral argument tomorrow
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- Bad typography evidence of bad faith?
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Apple class actions
- Ninth Circuit finds Proposition 8 same-sex marriage ban unconstitutional
Center for Legal Policy at the