Former SEC commissioner Paul Atkins on shareholder activism and corporate political speech
- New Podcast: John Edwards prosecution
- WSJ cites Proxy Monitor project: 'Shareholders are rejecting efforts to limit political speech'
- The John Edwards trial: "Cad Example"
- Union and activist tactic to supress corporate speech proves ineffective
- ALEC, BofA, and the attack on corporate political speech
- Shareholder activism: James Copland on This Week in the Boardroom
- New Webinar: Shareholder activism concerning corporate spending disclosures
- Proxy Monitor: Potential Influence of ISS over Shareholder Votes
- New Proxy Monitor Report: Will alarming trends in shareholder activism continue in 2012?
- Hans Bader on EU's proposed gender quotas for corporate boards
- New Podcast: James Copland and Andrew Wise discuss 'honest services' fraud post-Skilling and the Kevin Ring trial
- Jim Copland discusses the CFPB's potential impact on small businesses
- Copland on AGs
- Lobbying expenditures
Center for Legal Policy at the