More on Bartlett v. Mutual Pharm.
- Around the web, May 11
- First Circuit: juries can second-guess FDA "safe and effective" finding
- Ron Unz's misguided attack on Merck over Vioxx
- A slippery slope?
- The problems of product liability
- Speaking of upside-down premption: Arizona v. United States
- EEOC "guidance" on use of conviction records
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Deep pocket files: Scott Simon and Harding Pharmacy
- Greg Conko: Can brand makers be sued for generic drug injuries?
- Around the web, January 27
- Romney and self-deporting
- California rejects tertiary asbestos liability in O'Neill v. Crane
- Trask on Prakash
Center for Legal Policy at the