More on Bartlett v. Mutual Pharm.
- The FDA Strikes Again: Its ban on home testing kits is, as usual, likely to do more harm than good
- Mutual Pharmaceutical Co. v. Bartlett
- Full Federal Pre-emption of State Consumer Protection Food Suits
- Accutane recusal motion update
- Ninth Circuit refuses to extend Caronia
- FDA won't appeal off-label promotion ruling
- Why does FDA keep drugmakers from informing doctors?
- More on Higbee recusal motion in Accutane litigation
- More on Caronia
- United States v. Caronia
- HRT punitive damages before Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- FDA's "graphic" cigarette warnings struck down
- Gibson Guitars settles
- Around the web, May 11
Center for Legal Policy at the