Darren McKinney begs to differ on the recent love shown for Bobby Jindal as a vice presidential nominee. Earlier. More on legacy lawsuits: Heritage via Hayride; Lafayette Daily Advertiser; POL was ahead of the issue, discussing the problem in March 2012 and May 2011. LNL reports a reform bill compromise has been reached in principle.
McKinney on Jindal and legacy lawsuits; is there a legislative solution in works?
- Vitter on legacy lawsuits
- More on vice-presidential vetting
- Bobby Jindal and the trial bar
- More on 2006 Louisiana environmental law's jackpot justice
- Around the web, August 20
- "Proposed Bills Could Make Louisiana Legal Climate Even Worse"
- Business finds Louisiana's legal climate chilly
- "Trial Lawyers Inc. -- Louisiana"
- Louisiana better governed than Florida
Center for Legal Policy at the