Fourth Circuit Judge J. Harvie Wilkinson has a new book titled Cosmic Constitutional Theory: Why Americans Are Losing Their Inalienable Right to Self-Governance, which argues against "an ever-increasing displacement of democracy." George Will discusses. See also: Adam White in WSJ; The Public Discourse; Graber; Mirror of Justice; Rosen in NYT.
Wilkinson on the constitutional right to be left alone
- New podcasts from the Manhattan Institute
- Maryland high court: allergy is disability requiring accommodation
- Where Newt's wrong--and where he's right
- Life imitates parody department
- Around the web, December 15
- Greg Conko discusses the FDA's ban on off-label promotion
- SCOTUS Grants 5.5-Hour Oral Argument on Constitutionality of PPACA: What to Expect
- D.C. Circuit Upholds "Minimum Essential Coverage Provision"
- "State Court Challenges to Legislatively Enacted Tort Reforms"
- Cy pres slush fund in Georgia under ethics investigation
- Around the web, August 2
- Epstein on patent reform
- What media bias?
- Not so much separation of powers in New Jersey
Center for Legal Policy at the