TK Kerstetter, president of Corporate Board Member, hosts our very own James Copland on This Week in the Boardroom to discuss shareholder proposals in the current proxy season. Jim offers insight on what to expect and provides an overview of this very important corporate governance issue.
Shareholder activism: James Copland on This Week in the Boardroom
- New Webinar: Shareholder activism concerning corporate spending disclosures
- Proxy Monitor: Potential Influence of ISS over Shareholder Votes
- New Proxy Monitor Report: Will alarming trends in shareholder activism continue in 2012?
- Hans Bader on EU's proposed gender quotas for corporate boards
- Jim Copland discusses the CFPB's potential impact on small businesses
- Copland on AGs
- Coverage of Trial Lawyers Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson lawsuit thrown out
- Around the web, September 27
- Harvey Pitt and Proxy Monitor 2011; say on pay
- Breaking: DC Circuit strikes down SEC proxy access rule
- "Why Proxy Access (SEC Rule 14a-11) is Harmful to Corporate Governance"
- Copland on Wal-Mart v. Dukes
- Around the web, May 23
Center for Legal Policy at the