PLF wins the important Supreme Court case of Sackett v. EPA, reaffirming the right of landowners to challenge agency compliance orders under the Administrative Procedure Act. Justice Alito's concurrence goes even farther, citing CEI's amicus brief, the only amicus brief cited in the case. Congratulations to all. More at ABAJ.
Sackett v. EPA
- Speaking of upside-down premption: Arizona v. United States
- Podcast with Ilya Shapiro: Arizona v. U.S. analysis and predictions
- Blessing v. Sirius XM racial quota update
- Around the web, April 11
- New Podcasts: The constitutionality of Obamacare
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- A small victory against the EPA
- New Podcasts: Making sense of the court order in Kiobel
- Kiobel debate complete
- EPA carbon dioxide rules in DC Circuit
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Supreme Court hears argument on Stolen Valor Act
- Where are the aggressive class action defense lawyers?
Center for Legal Policy at the