Federal constitutional challenge to Texas tort reform rejected
- M&A challenges and attorneys' fees
- What the Gosnell case tells us about medical malpractice efficacy
- Courts beginning to reject M&A strike suits
- Breaking: Fifth Circuit upholds Mississippi damages caps
- Class action settlements in the news
- "Supreme Court case involves medical malpractice awards, Medicaid"
- More on Texas anti-coupon law
- Around the web, September 16
- Unique Texas class action law scuttles $0 shareholder derivative settlement
- $1M baseball bat verdict overturned in Oklahoma
- Does medical malpractice liability lead to better quality health care?
- Missouri Supreme Court strikes down noneconomic damage caps in med mal cases
- Medical malpractice reform in New Hampshire
- Around the web, June 23
- The case of Carlos DeLuna