Next week, the Supreme Court will be holding extended oral arguments on the constitutionality of the landmark 2010 health-care reform law, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known popularly--at least among the law's critics--as Obamacare. Beginning on Tuesday, Point of Law will be hosting an exceptional panel of legal scholars and analysts, across the political spectrum, to discuss the oral arguments and the rationales for and against the law's constitutionality:
- Erwin Chemerinsky, University of California, Irvine School of Law
- Richard Epstein, New York University Law School
- Orin Kerr, George Washington Law School
- Gillian Metzger, Columbia University Law School
- Michael Rosman, General Counsel of the Center for Individual Rights
- Nadine Strossen, New York Law School, formerly president of the American Civil Liberties Union
We're thrilled to have such a distinguished group visiting Point of Law to shed light on this landmark constitutional case. Thanks to the Center for Legal Policy's Isaac Gorodetski for working hard to pull this together.