Yesterday I argued the Cobell v. Salazar case in the DC Circuit. The Seventh and Ninth Circuits make their oral arguments available over the web, so I was surprised and disappointed to find that the DC Circuit does not. You'll have to settle for coverage from Indian Country Today and BLT. The case is under submission.
Cobell v. Salazar oral argument in DC Circuit
- Evading CAFA's scrutiny of coupons: In re Online DVD Rental
- Fox Business on class action settlements
- Gallucci v. Boiron
- Cy pres in the appellate courts: In re Lupron and In re Baby Products
- Settlements in Kansas "hot fuel" litigation MDL
- $7M for attorneys, $0.5M for class
- Blessing v. Sirius XM racial quota update
- Around the web, April 11
- Prospective injunctive relief class actions and McNair v. Synapse Group Inc.
- Apple iPhone 4 bumper class action settlement
- Third Circuit argument in Dewey v. Volkswagen
- Dewey v. Volkswagen oral argument tomorrow
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- CCAF Seventh Circuit briefing on derivative shareholder suit standards
- Day v. Persels & Associates
Center for Legal Policy at the