Michael Greve and Michael Rappaport are now blogging at a new site called the Liberty Law Blog, which immediately leaps into the must-reads of the day. Recent posts include a discussion of how Federalist No. 15 predicted the inherent constitutional flaws of the European Union and an analysis of the "state coercion" argument against PPACA. And don't miss that site's podcasts with Michael Greve and Walter Olson about their new books.
A new daily read: the Liberty Law Blog
- Olson on Wal-Mart bribery allegations and the FCPA
- Podcast with Ilya Shapiro: Arizona v. U.S. analysis and predictions
- Making the case for federal tort reform
- Hans Bader: Ambulance chasers feast on Americans with Disabilities Act claims
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- New MI report: Epstein and Hyman on PPACA
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- Regulators at cross-purposes
- HR 5
- The myth of the pro-business Supreme Court (continued)
- Supreme Court TV?
- Obamacare oops II
Center for Legal Policy at the