I'll be debating Tom Geoghegan November 3 on this topic at Loyola University Chicago School of Law.
"The Great Debate: Does America Need More Trial Lawyers?"
- New Featured Discussion:"Class actions: rife with abuse or an important legal safeguard?"
- Behind the paywall
- Talking Freddie Mac on 89.3 KPCC-LA (NPR)
- SOPA protests demonstrate the value of limited-government principles
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- Hans Bader on challenging class-action abuses
- Debating attorneys' fees in class actions
- November 23 roundup
- CCAF in the Wall Street Journal
- 2011 Federalist Society National Lawyers Convention
- Some appearances
- In Washington and Idaho October 4
Center for Legal Policy at the