My colleague Paul Howard, who heads the Manhattan Institute's Center for Medical Progress, discusses the constitutional challenge to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act with a focus on the policy problems with the new legislation. See his thoughts here at our sister blog, Medical Progress Today.
Paul Howard on the PPACA
- Epstein on providing for the poor
- Supreme Court Preview - October Term 2012
- New Podcasts: Reactions to the Obamacare decision
- The implications
- Live Stream Event: What the ObamaCare decision means
- The decision (with apologies to Lebron James)
- Two senses of federalism
- Winning the battle, but losing the war (for expansive federal government power)?
- The ACA, Intrade, and other tea leaves
- New Podcasts: The constitutionality of Obamacare
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- New MI report: Epstein and Hyman on PPACA
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- Recess appointments debate complete
- New Featured Discussion: Recess appointments