My colleague Paul Howard, who heads the Manhattan Institute's Center for Medical Progress, discusses the constitutional challenge to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act with a focus on the policy problems with the new legislation. See his thoughts here at our sister blog, Medical Progress Today.
Paul Howard on the PPACA
- New Podcasts: The constitutionality of Obamacare
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- New MI report: Epstein and Hyman on PPACA
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- Recess appointments debate complete
- New Featured Discussion: Recess appointments
- Supreme Court TV?
- Obamacare oops II
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- Obamacare oops
- Epstein and Tribe debate PPACA
- SCOTUS Grants 5.5-Hour Oral Argument on Constitutionality of PPACA: What to Expect
- D.C. Circuit Upholds "Minimum Essential Coverage Provision"
- Obamacare SCOTUS-bound?
Center for Legal Policy at the