As the Supreme Court has now granted cert to hear the constitutional challenges to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, a/k/a "Obamacare," our readers might be interested in watching this video of a September 15 event we hosted at the Manhattan Institute in which professors Richard Epstein and Larry Tribe debated the subject, moderated by yours truly:
Epstein and Tribe debate PPACA
- New Podcasts: The constitutionality of Obamacare
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- New MI report: Epstein and Hyman on PPACA
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- Recess appointments debate complete
- New Featured Discussion: Recess appointments
- Supreme Court TV?
- Obamacare oops II
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- Obamacare oops
- Paul Howard on the PPACA
- SCOTUS Grants 5.5-Hour Oral Argument on Constitutionality of PPACA: What to Expect
- D.C. Circuit Upholds "Minimum Essential Coverage Provision"
- Obamacare SCOTUS-bound?
Center for Legal Policy at the