The WSJ has video of Jim Copland discussing the problem of trial-lawyer-friendly state AGs.
Copland on AGs
- New Video: Manhattan Institute Event on Class Action Lawsuits
- Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection as State AG
- New Podcast: Discussing arbitrary licensing laws
- The Detrimental Effects of De-Fanging Industry's "Animal Spirits"
- Joe Nocera nails it
- New Podcast: Early tracking of shareholder activism in 2013
- New Report: Political Spending, Say on Pay, and Other Key Issues to Watch in the 2013 Proxy Season
- New Podcast: What's wrong with Dodd-Frank?
- LRANY on New York Trial Lawyers Association political spending
- Copland on magnet courts
- The Philadelphia Story
- Shareholder activism: James Copland on 'This Week in the Boardroom'
- CLP Director James Copland in the Washington Examiner
- Lawyers and law firms contribute heavily to the presidential campaign
- New Podcast: Season-end report for the 2012 proxy season
Center for Legal Policy at the