- I'm speaking in New York City October 14 as part of the ABA's 15th Annual National Institute for Class Actions, a CLE event that is better attended for presentations from such notables as Professor John Coffee, Mark Perry, Andrew Pincus, and Judge Jack Weinstein.
- I'll be on WRTA tomorrow at 11 in a pre-recorded interview on the Gibson Guitars case.
- I had a great time in the Pacific Northwest last week speaking at a couple of law-school Federalist Society events. The University of Idaho chapter did a short video.
- New Video: Manhattan Institute Event on Class Action Lawsuits
- Two podcasts
- Marek v. Lane & Dry Max Pampers in today's NY Times
- Speaking at 2013 ABA Class Action National Institute
- In Litigation magazine
- Richard Epstein and Ted Frank on Comcast v. Behrend
- On WNYC today to discuss line sitters and the Supreme Court
- New Video: Congressional hearing on litigation abuses
- American Express v. Italian Colors
- Baby Products press coverage
- New Report - Class Actions, Arbitration, and Consumer Rights: Why Concepcion is a Pro-Consumer Decision
- Debate with Susan Saladoff on WFAE
- On CBS radio in Philadelphia today
- Speaking of vetting
- Off-topic: vice-presidential vetting
Center for Legal Policy at the