The Competitive Enterprise Institute has filed an amicus brief opposing the $3.4 billion settlement in the Cobell v. Salazar Indian trust case. The lead brief author, Andrew Trask, has written on Wal-Mart v. Dukes, a critical precedent in this case, for the Cato Supreme Court Review, and is the co-author of The Class Action Playbook. [BLT]
CEI amicus in Cobell v. Salazar Indian trust appeal
- Blessing v. Sirius XM racial quota update
- Around the web, April 11
- What does the Baylor Law data leak tell us about affirmative action?
- Prospective injunctive relief class actions and McNair v. Synapse Group Inc.
- Apple iPhone 4 bumper class action settlement
- Third Circuit argument in Dewey v. Volkswagen
- Dewey v. Volkswagen oral argument tomorrow
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- CCAF Seventh Circuit briefing on derivative shareholder suit standards
- Around the web, March 13
- Plaintiffs' lawyers protect their cartel by bringing antitrust suit
- Day v. Persels & Associates
- EPA carbon dioxide rules in DC Circuit
- Bad typography evidence of bad faith?
- Apple class actions
Center for Legal Policy at the