AP's Matt Volz reports on the class counsel's attempt to impose an $8.3 million appeal bond on Kimberly Craven's appeal of the settlement approval. The story interviews class counsel, but not me, though it does quote from our brief without clearly indicating that such an appeal bond is expressly forbidden by D.C. Circuit precedent.
Appeal bond in Cobell v. Salazar?
- Two podcasts
- "A Facebook Deal That Needs Unfriending"
- FACTA shakedown files: Albright v. Bi-State Dev. Agency
- Dry Max Pampers Litigation update
- CAFA violation in Korean Air Passenger settlement
- The cy pres morass and In re BankAmerica Corp. Securities Litigation
- Dennis v. Kellogg on remand
- Silverman v. Motorola
- Marek v. Lane & Dry Max Pampers in today's NY Times
- $3M more for Wyeth shareholders after CCAF objection
- Speaking at 2013 ABA Class Action National Institute
- Richardson v. L'Oreal class action settlement
- CCAF Sixth Circuit victory in Pampers Dry Max
- $26.7 million victory for CCAF in Citigroup Securities case
- M&A challenges and attorneys' fees