"I agree that there are some rules and regulations that put an unnecessary burden on businesses at a time when they can least afford it," Obama told the Congress. So why the heck would he create another one?
Obama's American Jobs Act to create lawyer jobs
- No, Virginia, the employment class action is not dead
- The hidden weight on our educational system
- Equal Pay Act redux
- "The Supreme Court Must Stop The Trial Lawyers' War On Innovation"
- Defining 'responsible': If President Obama were a CEO?
- "New Study: U.S. Legal System Is World's Most Costly"
- A hidden argument for deregulation
- Floods of "floodgates"
- How the trial-lawyer tax is hurting hiring
- Around the web, September 16
- The debate continues over New York's "scaffold law"
- Overcriminalization, the comic
- EEOC: 600-pound man entitled to ADA protection
- WSJ on Blitz USA
- Lawyers and law firms contribute heavily to the presidential campaign