"I agree that there are some rules and regulations that put an unnecessary burden on businesses at a time when they can least afford it," Obama told the Congress. So why the heck would he create another one?
Obama's American Jobs Act to create lawyer jobs
- Meal break law before California Supreme Court
- Lilly Ledbetter Act, job creation, and inequality
- What media bias? - Romney's car elevator
- More on 2006 Louisiana environmental law's jackpot justice
- § 1920 and e-discovery costs
- Around the web, March 13
- Reuters fact check
- Obama State of the Union speech
- "When Lawyers Become Trolls"
- San Francisco sick leave followup
- Adverse effects of CARD Act's limits on freedom of contract
- NYC Transit Authority forbids drivers from calling police?
- Anti-overregulation bill dying in Senate committee
- Hans Bader uncovers a Catch-22 in EEOC enforcement
- Defensive customer service
Center for Legal Policy at the