The latest Washington Examiner "Manhattan Moment" is an op-ed from me commenting on the recent developments in the long-running Vioxx litigation.
"Win or lose, trial lawyers get millions in Vioxx fees"
- New Featured Discussion:"Class actions: rife with abuse or an important legal safeguard?"
- "Attorney fee-only" bankruptcy plans
- Federal constitutional challenge to Texas tort reform rejected
- Apple iPhone 4 bumper class action settlement
- More on 2006 Louisiana environmental law's jackpot justice
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- Around the web, March 13
- Day v. Persels & Associates
- PR efforts in atrazine litigation
- 0.1% claim rate in "successful" class action
- Around the web, February 21
- Asbestos litigation and search-engine optimization
- Sixth Circuit brief in Pampers Dry Max class action
- Behind the paywall
- Talking Freddie Mac on 89.3 KPCC-LA (NPR)
Center for Legal Policy at the