Legal Newsline does some investigating, and finds a phantom venue-shopping office in Longview, Texas. Our analysis of the Eastern District of Texas is quoted. Related earlier on POL.
"Patent company has big case, no office"
- Lyft v. Saint Louis
- On the Supreme Court cert docket (II): Limelight v. Akamai
- TLI Update: FTC To Launch Patent Troll Inquiry
- The Detrimental Effects of De-Fanging Industry's "Animal Spirits"
- A Patent-ly Successful TLI Release
- "The Supreme Court Must Stop The Trial Lawyers' War On Innovation"
- Standard Fire v. Knowles
- Copland on magnet courts
- Federal Circuit rejects Apple injunction on Samsung
- Around the web, September 16
- Cert grant in The Standard Fire Insurance Co. v. Knowles
- Apple v. Samsung, part I
- Around the web, May 1
- "When Lawyers Become Trolls"
- Madison County's controversial asbestos litigation system under fire yet again
Center for Legal Policy at the