As I mentioned on my Twitter feed, if CPAC is barring GOProud from its convention, I don't want to be there any more than Andrew Breitbart does. CPAC probably doesn't care much about my opinion (they've only invited me as a speaker once in the last six years), but more heterosexual conservatives and libertarians need to speak up against this hijacking of the conservative movement by intolerance when there are far more critical issues than the sex lives of conservatives. It might even be time to supplant CPAC with a real-world-right convention.
- Update on BAMN
- Supreme Court Ethics Act of 2013
- More Fact Checking That You Won't See Elsewhere
- Can Joe Biden Control the Judiciary?
- Sen. Graham's curious praise for the ABA
- Writing conservatives out of "mainstream" thought
- ABA double standard on judicial nominations
- Elizabeth Warren's phony diversity
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- Where Newt's wrong--and where he's right
- Around the web, December 15
- Around the web, October 31
- In defense of Eric Holder
- "Politicization of Justice Department Worsens"
- What media bias? Debt-ceiling edition