I'm interviewed by Bob Dorigo Jones about why wacky warning labels are symptomatic of a larger problem; the video is supposed to air on local PBS stations.
"The story behind Wacky Warning Labels"
- New Featured Discussion:"Class actions: rife with abuse or an important legal safeguard?"
- CCAF Seventh Circuit briefing on derivative shareholder suit standards
- Behind the paywall
- Talking Freddie Mac on 89.3 KPCC-LA (NPR)
- SOPA protests demonstrate the value of limited-government principles
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- Hans Bader on challenging class-action abuses
- Debating attorneys' fees in class actions
- November 23 roundup
- An employee's revenge
- "The Great Debate: Does America Need More Trial Lawyers?"
- CCAF in the Wall Street Journal
- 2011 Federalist Society National Lawyers Convention
Center for Legal Policy at the