- "Supreme Court Isn't Pro-Business, But Should Be" [Ponnuru]
- Judge tosses major portion of Toyota shareholder suit under Morrison. [Law.com]
- Qui tam action accuses retailers supplying government of violating Buy American Act. [AP]
- Facebook accounts subject to secret search warrants. [Reuters]
- "The University of California is cutting back on many things, but not useless diversity programs." [Mac Donald @ City Journal]
- The truth about the auto bailouts. [Zywicki]
- Arrest when parent protests unnecessary TSA groping of daughter. [Alkon]
Roundup, July 18
- Second Circuit: Pragmatism Trumps Truth
- Advice with Borders
- Striving for Justice
- On the Supreme Court cert docket (II): Limelight v. Akamai
- The Bond That Ties: A Case-Study in Federalism
- The Unconscionability of California's "Amendable" Arbitration Agreements
- TLI Update: Supreme Court To Hear Patent Troll Cases
- Businessweek on class actions
- In the Matter of McCutcheon: The Merits of Campaign-Finance "Aggregation"
- "A Facebook Deal That Needs Unfriending"
- The cy pres morass and In re BankAmerica Corp. Securities Litigation
- CEI, Cato, and PLF weigh in on Mount Holly
- Better bounty hunting in securities litigation?
- Marek v. Lane & Dry Max Pampers in today's NY Times
- Epstein on the pro-business Supreme Court myth
Center for Legal Policy at the