Plaintiffs have filed a long-shot petition for rehearing in PLIVA v. Mensing. Beck explains why it's a dumb petition.
Rehearing sought in Mensing
- New Podcasts: The constitutionality of Obamacare
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Sackett v. EPA
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- A small victory against the EPA
- New Podcasts: Making sense of the court order in Kiobel
- Kiobel debate complete
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Supreme Court hears argument on Stolen Valor Act
- Deep pocket files: Scott Simon and Harding Pharmacy
- Greg Conko: Can brand makers be sued for generic drug injuries?
- Around the web, January 27
- Romney and self-deporting
- California rejects tertiary asbestos liability in O'Neill v. Crane
Center for Legal Policy at the