Lester Brickman podcast
- New Video: Manhattan Institute Event on Class Action Lawsuits
- Federal district court dismisses Netflix suit
- Debating attorneys' fees in class actions
- November 23 roundup
- Wal-Mart Settlement Offer: Potentially Pocket Change for Class Member Participants
- Kentucky AG Sued Over Contingency-Fee Arrangement With Private Outside Counsel
- Jim Hood's coupon settlement
- 2011 Federalist Society National Lawyers Convention
- Congressional hearing on asbestos fraud
- Around the web, August 11
- Documentary "Injustice" on Reelz tonight
- "$7 million to sue Wal-Mart"?
- Around the web, June 13
- Podcast: Lester Brickman and "Lawyer Barons"