Richard Epstein doesn't buy the argument that first-to-file rule is unconstitutional.
Epstein on patent reform
- On the Supreme Court cert docket (II): Limelight v. Akamai
- TLI Update: Supreme Court To Hear Patent Troll Cases
- TLI Update: FTC To Launch Patent Troll Inquiry
- A Patent-ly Successful TLI Release
- New Podcast: Who violates the constitution--statutes or individuals?
- New Podcast: Arkansas Game and Fish Commission v. United States
- Richard Epstein: Takings Law, Without a Theory
- Federal Circuit rejects Apple injunction on Samsung
- Richard Epstein: The Supreme Court's tortured takings jurisprudence
- Affirmative Action vs. Equal Protection
- "Obama's Property Grab"
- The Defining Moment of the Presidential Debate
- Supreme Court Preview - October Term 2012
- New Podcast on "The Naked Constitution"
- Apple v. Samsung, part I
Center for Legal Policy at the