- "Leahy Stacks Deck for Hearing (and Still Loses)" [Bench Memos; Alt testimony; earlier]
- Estrada on the OT 2010 Supreme Court. [Fed Soc @ YouTube]
- Critique of Gretchen Morgenson complaint about use of deferred prosecution agreements. [SEC Actions]
- Pennsylvania judge imposes unconstitutional prior restraint in family law case. [Volokh]
- When and how can defendants depose unnamed class members? [Trask; related earlier]
- Is Obama administration rolling over on meritless lawsuits against the government to pay off trial-lawyer allies at the expense of taxpayers? [Bader]
- Court decision rejecting coupon settlement in CCAF victory. [Sobel v. Hertz Corp.; earlier]
Around the web, July 15
- Overcriminalization on the high seas
- Around the web, April 11
- New Podcasts: The constitutionality of Obamacare
- What does the Baylor Law data leak tell us about affirmative action?
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Sackett v. EPA
- Apple iPhone 4 bumper class action settlement
- Third Circuit argument in Dewey v. Volkswagen
- Dewey v. Volkswagen oral argument tomorrow
- New statute would make state witness tampering a federal crime
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- A small victory against the EPA
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- CCAF Seventh Circuit briefing on derivative shareholder suit standards
- Bader on the Theodore Urban case
Center for Legal Policy at the