Left-wing reporters and blogs pushed an anonymously-sourced story about Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice David Prosser attacking fellow justice Ann Walsh Bradley, but Byron York reveals that the reports are highly exaggerated and possibly even trumped up.
The attack on rule-of-law judges
- On the Supreme Court cert docket (II): Limelight v. Akamai
- The Bond That Ties: A Case-Study in Federalism
- The Unconscionability of California's "Amendable" Arbitration Agreements
- TLI Update: Supreme Court To Hear Patent Troll Cases
- Wisconsin Crowdfunding Bill Passes Senate
- Businessweek on class actions
- In the Matter of McCutcheon: The Merits of Campaign-Finance "Aggregation"
- "A Facebook Deal That Needs Unfriending"
- The cy pres morass and In re BankAmerica Corp. Securities Litigation
- CEI, Cato, and PLF weigh in on Mount Holly
- Marek v. Lane & Dry Max Pampers in today's NY Times
- Wisconsin Legislators Propose Intrastate Crowdfunding Bill
- Epstein on the pro-business Supreme Court myth
- Supreme Court Ethics Act of 2013
- Cy pres in SCOTUS? Facebook Beacon settlement certiorari petition
Center for Legal Policy at the