Copland on Wal-Mart v. Dukes
- New Video: Manhattan Institute Event on Class Action Lawsuits
- New Podcast: Discussing arbitrary licensing laws
- No, Virginia, the employment class action is not dead
- New Podcast: Early tracking of shareholder activism in 2013
- New Report: Political Spending, Say on Pay, and Other Key Issues to Watch in the 2013 Proxy Season
- New Podcast: What's wrong with Dodd-Frank?
- Copland on magnet courts
- The Philadelphia Story
- Whirlpool v. Glazer
- Shareholder activism: James Copland on 'This Week in the Boardroom'
- CLP Director James Copland in the Washington Examiner
- New Podcast: Season-end report for the 2012 proxy season
- Some Supreme Court roundups
- On that other Supreme Court decision this week (concerning corporate political speech)
- "Equal Opportunity Employment Restoration Act"